- your account in French (5min max)
- your branching out (5 min max)
- the interview
- what topic can I relate this video to?
- which arguments can I use?
- examples? (use your past lessons of course)
- conclude with your opinion
Here is the video we started watching in class.
How can you relate it to what is being discussed in class?
What strikes you? Why?
What does "HAIR" symbolise? Why?
Be able to explain it next class.
Watch & listen to the following video attentively.
Take a maximum of notes and be able to introduce the document.
What is Michelle Obama talking about?
Here is the video we began listening to in class.
Watch it again (& again if necessary) and complete the synthesis (worksheet).
Work well! ☺
Here are some key passages for you to study.
Using the elements given in your worksheets, watch the extracts assigned to you attentively and be able to analyse them.
=> To what extent can this courtroom drama influence the viewers?
Extract 5 - Reenactment Scenes
The Forgotten Alibi + The Stabbing Wound
Extract 6 - Juror 3's first monologue
Exract 7 - Juror 3's final monologue
Extract 8 - Juror 10's monologue
For next ETLV session, watch the following video and collect the data given.
Be able to explain:
- why it is better if women work.
- what the role of eduction is in this topic.
- the problems women must still face at the moment.
Take notes and/or copy down the information given in the video.
Watch the following video and react to it.
In class, I will ask you to introduce it, give me the major idea(s) and tell me about your reaction.
Do you understand what the glass ceiling is?
Here is the video we watched in class. Watch it again and enrich your notes.
You must be able to:
* introduce this document (type of doc, title, sources, main topic) ;
* recap the main ideas ;
* conclude: you can express your opinion here and justify it.